Sunday, June 26, 2011

Matthew, whole and healthy

I've decided that this is the only real thing that I can do... picture Matt happy and healthy and feisty. Send all of my healing thoughts and energy his way, especially during sleep time. This is the best time for astral communication as our conscious mind is not so in control.

Anyway, here he is:
Matt the sexy cowgirl!
High School mop top

Matt, Me and Harley in 2006... He was my first family member to meet Harley.

Reggie (Watts) and Matt

Yesterday we made great progress and things were looking more hopeful than at any other time since the accident.  Today, we are fighting ARDS.  This is a serious set back and we are doing all we can to slow down the stagecoach and reign in the medical staff who keep trying to take him out of his medically induced coma before his body is ready.  They are miracle workers, but they are human, and most all of us agree that he needs to hold steady for a good couple of days before trying to wean him again.

Meantime, we are visualizing whole, happy, passionate, fun loving Matt.  Sending him and his immediate family all our love and support.

Rage on Matt, Rage on.

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Noted. And you and yours are in my heart. I am wishing for whatever is best for Matt.

Steph(anie) said...

Hoping for the best here.

Akannie said...

Rage on, Matt, indeed.

I'll spend an hour or so tonight doing the same in my meditations...xoxoxox

Petit fleur said...

Hey All,

Thanks for the well wishes. I appreciate all I can get.

We just found out that the other driver was a 19 year old girl who was texting and speeding. She was on the off ramp when she looked up from her texting and realized she was going to smack the driver in front of her on the ramp. She swerved to miss him/her (probably instinctive) and there was Matt's car. So, how do you like them apples?

I'm so angry and sad I don't know what to do with it all.

JoJo said...

C'mon Matt! you can do it!!!!! Keep fighting.

white rabbit said...

Sorry - Only just read this. Rage on! Good words there. I hope everything will turn out as well as you hope :D