Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Too much to say. stop. Brain melted. stop.

This just in.  It appears that PF has so much to say, her brain melted!  

I've wanted to post a million different times about different things, and did not have the energy because Harley's been really sick.  He's better now, and I do have the energy, but like the caption says, my brain has melted.  

I apologize to my lovely friends who grace me with their presence here at PF's world.  I will be back as soon as my brain finishes congealing.  I just put it in the icebox just moments ago, so it should be globbing up here real soon... if not, I may need professional assistance.

Thanks for stopping.
Peace,
pf

11 comments:

Steph(anie) said...

I sure know that feeling! Glad the boy is doing better :)

Petit fleur said...

Steph,
Yes, I have it all the time... that feeling I mean. I hate loath and despise ADHD.

Really, I do.

Thanks for stopping.

JoJo said...

Hang in there and I hope Harley feels better soon!!!!

XOXO

white rabbit said...

I'm sure all will be well.

Ask me about how I ate a brain once sometime - sheep's not human I add quickly!

Rebecca said...

I don't know what that is a photo of, but it looks like there is probably a brownie under a scoop of ice cream and caramel sauce poured over the top.....warm brownie and warm caramel sauce. If your brain is anything like that I'd like to eat it.

Petit fleur said...

Jojo!!! I have to catch up with you! I have also been meaning to blogroll you... will do tonight.

Thanks as always for stopping and for your kindnesses.
Peace,
pf

Petit fleur said...

Hellllo Rabbit!

So, you ate a sheep's brain, aye? Well, I'm sure that's much preferred by the sheep compared to what happens to them here in some parts of the US... or so I am told.

I will do my best to remind you.
Thanks as always,
pf

Petit fleur said...

Rebecca,

You are probably right. It came up when I Googled "melted brain images".

You are funny!
Thanks for stopping and giving me a grin.
Peace,
pf

Dexter Dama said...

HILARIOUS! Your sense of humor is a delight this morning as I am feeling some what hem-haw about getting up with the day. Still thinking about blogging again, but not about Dexter...thanks for your encouragement on that end. Get back to you soon via email. Love DD

Petit fleur said...

Hey DD!!!

How surprising a fun to see your bouncing ball again!

I DO hope you blog. Your words are so soothing.

Have a superdy duperdy day!
xo pf

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Hang in there, PF. Glad Harley is improving.

Love you much.